Homeopathy will be a respected profession and contributing to the healthcare of the nation.
- MPHM is the only body representing homeopathy and it’s Practitioners.
- Homeopaths should acquire standard qualification for safe, efficacious and ethical practice.
- Strengthening collaboration with all relevant authorities and parties, local and international, to secure the interest of homeopathy and its practitioners.
- Ensure continuity of homeopaths from recognised institutions.
- Disseminate information about homeopathy to all levels of society.
- To uphold good governance and integrity.
- Homeopathy center of excellence.
- Malaysia indigenous homeopathic remedies.
- Fully integrated in the primary healthcare.
- Increase numbers of homeopaths and homeopathic centers in line with population requirements.
- Local homeopathy research papers, journal and publications.
- Official collaborations with major international and national homeopathic organisations and institutions.
- Additional homeopathic educational institutions, catering for undergraduates and postgraduates homeopathy courses.
- Increase number of homeopathic manufacturing facilities.
- Homeopathy contributing to nation building and wealth creation.
- Malaysia: the homeopathic hub of Asean.